Our mandate: to create a world-renowned non-profit association that fosters a dynamic, vibrant and inclusive crowdfunding industry in Canada and beyond.
The NCFA Canada works to reach this destination by:
- Researching, consulting, partnering and advocating for sensible solutions to key issues that impact the crowdfunding industry
- Educating businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, the public, media and regulatory bodies regarding crowdfunding trends, initiatives, regulations, and emerging best practices
- Developing strategic program initiatives that impact members and their daily interactions with the crowdfunding industry
- Establishing a relevant and strong membership network that contributes to NCFA Canada policy and provides networking opportunities with crowdfunding professionals in the industry
- Assisting members and the public in identifying and reporting fraud in the crowdfunding industry
- Advocate the growth of a collaborative and dynamic crowdfunding industry in Canada.
NCFA Canada Response to the Proposed Multilateral Instrument 45-108 Crowdfunding on June 18, 2014
NCFA Canada Response to the Proposed Multilateral Instrument 45-108 Crowdfunding and Start-Up Prospectus Exemption on June 18, 2014
NCFA Canada Response to British Columbia Notice 2014/03 – Proposed Start-Up Crowdfunding Exemption on June 18, 2014
Canada’s National Crowdfunding Association Applauds Regulators for Setting the Stage for Crowdfunding Success on March 24, 2014
Let’s protect investors from risky startups: NCFA Canada response on December 11, 2013
NCFA Canada Response to FCAA (Nov 6, 2013): Consultation on General Order 45-925 on November 6, 2013
Dispelling Myths #5 and #6: “Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowdfunding” by NCFA Canada on August 18, 2013
Dispelling Myths #3 and #4: “Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowdfunding” by NCFA Canada on August 8, 2013
Dispelling Myths #1 and #2: “Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowdfunding” by NCFA Canada on August 3, 2013
NCFA Canada: Equity Crowdfunding Principles & Response to OSC Staff Consultation Paper 45-710 on March 9, 2013
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada crowdfunding hub providing education, advocacy and networking opportunities in the rapidly evolving crowdfunding industry. NCFA Canada is a community-based, membership-driven entity that was formed at the grass roots level to fill a national need in the market place. Join our growing network of industry stakeholders, fundraisers and investors. Increase your organization’s profile and gain access to a dynamic group of industry front runners. Learn more eBrochure |Prezi or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.