3rd annual Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (Feb 28 – March 1, 2017)
3rd annual Canadian Crowdfinance Summit
Feb 28 - March 1, 2017 Toronto, Canada
The 3rd annual 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (#CCS2017) is Canada’s largest national event covering fintech, crowdfunding, internet finance, venture funding and alternative finance markets. Access educational content, deal flow, and premier networking opportunities with over 75+ Canadian and international industry expert speakers in this fast-growing and lucrative industry. Join the national stage with online financing leaders, investors, and innovators.
CCS2017 Keynote Speakers
INNOVATION FINANCE: ACCELERATING GROWTH AND ACCESS
CCS2017's theme is Innovation Finance: Fintech and Funding. Since Canadian equity crowdfunding regulations were released in 2015 and 2016, how has it changed traditional and alternative finance markets? What are the latest fintech trends in marketplace lending, investment bank 2.0 platforms, coin offerings and blockchain technology? What new opportunities does innovation finance bring to entrepreneurs, companies and investors? What is the regulatory outlook for 2017 and beyond? The 3rd annual Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (#CCS2017) will highlight these topics, and brings together a spectrum of the foremost leaders, innovators, investors and enablers in the international crowdfunding, fintech and alternative finance markets. Join us in this once a year opportunity to participate and engage in this dynamic industry and become part of the growing Innovation Finance industry:
- 1.5 days of curated educational programming and networking
- All the hot button topics required to successfully navigate new markets
- High profile keynotes and over 75 speakers, round table discussions, industry workshops, regulatory Q&A, live pitching and networking opportunities
- Keynotes and speaker include Funded Today, Uber, PayPal Canada, SeedInvest, London Stock Exchange, Nexchange, Gowling LLP, Real Ventures, provincial securities regulators and many more
2016 ATTENDEE PROFILES
Decision makers from coast-to-coast and around the globe in Canada’s fast growing and lucrative crowdfunding industry:
- Startups, scale-ups and SMEs actively raising capital
- Industry participants and professional executives
- Incubators, accelerators, and entrepreneurship networks
- Social enterprise-impact investing companies and non-profit organizations
- Government involved in small business and innovation
- Private angel investors and venture capital groups, fund managers and corporate investors
- Media journalists and content creators
Discover new alternative funding models, investment strategies, and deal flow opportunities. Gain leading-edge industry insight.
For CompaniesNetwork and pitch your venture to investors, customers and partners. Learn about the latest funding strategies and options.
For ProfessionalsGet access to companies, deal flow, partners through new financial instruments to generate leads for your practice.
For Portals and PlatformsGain valuable industry insight and make new connections with customers, partners, investors, entrepreneurs and innovators.
UNPARALLELED INDUSTRY ACCESS
Not to be missed! The 3rd annual Canadian Crowdfinance Summit is the industry’s largest national conference providing the most comprehensive thought leadership, education, networks, funding and investment opportunities to 500+ participants in Canada’s rapidly growing internet finance and fintech crowdfunding industry.