March 28th, 2017
Event Webcast (April 8, 2013): Crowdfunding in the Canadian Context and OM Exemption
Posted by EMDA | Posted on April 5, 2013
The Exempt Market Dealers Association of Canada (EMDA) is launching a series of webcasts that will address current industry issues in the exempt market.
The first event will be a live webcast focused on Crowdfunding in the Canadian Context and OM Exemption. Join Sean Stanleigh, Editor of Report on Small Business, the Globe and Mail and other industry experts on April 8, 2013 at 4:30 pm EST. Find out the Crowdfunding trends worldwide, and how they impact the Canadian movement towards Crowdfunding. Learn what the regulators have proposed and how you can get involved in moving the Crowdfunding agenda forward.
- Brian Koscak, Chairman, Exempt Market Dealers Association of Canada and Partner, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Marty Gunderson, Director, the Exempt Market Dealers Association of Canada and Director, the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada
- Chris Arsenault, Managing Partner, iNovia Capital Inc.
- Stephen Harrington, Manager, Deloitte
- Sunil Sharma, Managing Director, Extreme Startups
Upcoming broadcasts will be announced on the EMDA website at www.emdacanada.com. We would appreciate receiving your feedback and any suggestions for future topics. If you are a member of the EMDA, please let us know if you would like to participate in future webcasts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to CVCA for supporting this first webcast!