April 28th, 2017
Get the Leading Global Crowdfunding Industry Report Now…Released Apr 2013
Posted by NCFA Canada | April 12, 2013
Crowdfunding platforms raised $2.7 billion and successfully funded more than 1 million campaigns in 2012. Massolution forecasts an 81% increase in global crowdfunding volumes in 2013, to $5.1 billion.
Find out why.....?
Get the 96 page PDF of statistics, insights and analysis that you and your business require to stay abreast of the eminently emerging crowdfunding trend.
NCFA Canada is an affiliate distribution partner of the research study and we are passing along a 10% discount or cashback to members who are interested in purchasing the study via our channel.
Supporting the purchase of the study helps to ensure the sustainability of the crowdfunding industry as a whole, provides NCFA with a nominal source of revenue and provides members with the most accurate and up-to-date industry information. If you have any questions about the study or the NCFA Canada cashback program, please email us directly at email@example.com.
Purchase the 2013 Leading Global Crowdfunding Industry Report now via NCFA Canada Affiliate Program (cost is US$495 )
Get the only reliable and comprehensive insight into the size, composition and outlook for the crowdfunding industry, from Massolution, the industry insider. 96 pages of in-depth analysis:
1. Extensive data on crowdfunding in 2012
2. Analysis of the composition of the global crowdfunding market
3. Market growth, composition and funding volumes
4. Best performing industries, geographies, and market segments
5. Crowdfunding dynamics and campaign characteristics
6. Location of platforms globally and breakdown by region and category
7. Web 2.0 Financing
8. Legal frameworks
9. Market outlook and forecasts
Learn more about the 2013 leading global industry study here