March 28th, 2017
3rd Annual Canadian Crowdfinance Summit
Feb 28 - March 1, 2017 | Downtown Toronto
2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (Wednesday March 1 2017)
CCS2017 will build on the successes of the previous Summits with the most relevant speakers and latest content for all online funding models, internet finance, fintech crowdfunding and alternative finance:
- Cover all aspects of the industry including successes and challenges across all funding models and work to connect, build/grow and lay the foundation for a successful 2017;
- Showcase the foremost thought leaders, practitioners, entrepreneurs and investors;
- Inspire with innovative content, dynamic presentations, keynote(s), ‘stories from the edge’, expert panels and fireside chat interviews
- Facilitate prime networking opportunities for delegates, exhibitors and partners;
- Interactive workshops on models and hot sectors (eg., Entertainment and Real estate tracks);
- Pitching showcase of emerging companies from a variety of industries and growth stages;
- Provide media/branding opportunities for conference partners; and
- Mentoring opportunities for entrepreneurs and small businesses;
NEW Pre-CCS2017 Workshops & VIP Networking Reception (Feb 28)
The overwhelming response to the first two Summits combined with industry growth and diversification revealed the need to provide more curated workshops for various tracks as well as opportunities for funding platforms to showcase curated deals to prospective investors. So, we’re expanding the conference program to include pre-CCS2017 workshop content on February, 28, 2017 that will end with the VIP networking reception which was a great success last year.
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada non-profit actively engaged with both social and investment crowdfunding stakeholders across the country. NCFA Canada provides education, research, leadership, support and networking opportunities to over 1500+ members and works closely with industry, government, academia, community and eco-system partners and affiliates to create a strong and vibrant crowdfunding industry in Canada. Learn more at www.ncfacanada.org.