March 28th, 2017
Toronto Event (Jan 15, 2014) – Panel Discussion on Crowdfunding: An evolution in the Canadian Capital Markets?
Rotman Capital Markets Institute | Kathleen Coulson | December 12, 2013
The Capital Markets Institute is hosting a panel discussion to advance the discussion on debt and equity crowdfunding in the Canadian capital markets. The discussion will draw on expertise from the US and provide insights into opportunities and risks for the Canadian marketplace. Topics for discussion include capital formation, regulatory issues, investor protection and social welfare.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 9:00 am - 12 pm
Rotman School of Management
Desautel Hall, 2nd floor
105 St George St
- Ajay Agrawal, Peter Munk Professor of Entrepreneurship & Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Rotman School of Management
- Avi Goldfarb, Professor of Marketing, Rotman School of Management
- Douglas S. Ellenoff, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- Ben Grynol, Co-Founder, Top & Derby
- Kevin Laws, COO, AngelList
- James E.A. Turner, Vice Chair, Ontario Securities Commission
Pre-registration is required to attend. Please sign up online here by noon on January 14, 2014.
Registration $39 plus HST per person; $29 plus HST for Rotman/UofT alumni.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Capital Markets Institute
Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
T: 416.948.5654 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org