Media Passes to the 2015 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) will grant
passes to selected representatives of authorized media organizations to enable
them to develop and publish articles and stories about the Summit, the association,
and/or the industry generally.
Accredited media representatives will include the editorial staff of
publications/newswire services and TV/radio crews from one or more of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines that are available to the public, published at least
six times a year by an organization whose principal business activity is publishing,
and that generally carry paid advertising.
- Online publications that generate a substantial amount of original news content
and belong to a registered company with a verifiable non-web address and
- Newswire services that provide news coverage to subscribers, including
newspapers, periodicals and/or telephone networks.
- Broadcast media that broadcast news and information programs to the public.
Independent film and video publishing companies will be accredited if officially
mandated by a broadcast station via a letter of assignment.
- Freelance journalists if they can provide a letter of assignment from a media