September 26th, 2018
Vancouver Workshop (March 13, 2014): Learn Secrets to Crowdfunding Success w/ Ambassador Lyn Blanchard
The “Krush Crowdfunding with Heart” program is chocked with tools, templates, examples, tips as well as a comprehensive workshop with a fast paced curriculum that walks an entrepreneur through the many steps necessary in launching a successful reward based Crowdfunding campaign.
The Krush program consists of the following products.
Krush Crowdfunding Full Day Workshop
What you will learn:
- An introduction to the concept of crowdfunding and how it leverages the power of the Crowd
- The secrets steps in launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
- The many crowdfunding platforms in every sector, their processes and their characteristics
- How to assess your readiness for crowdfunding
- Hands-on exercises in developing a crowdfunding project pitch
- The keys in building an impactful video
- The steps in building a powerful social media campaign
- From a panel of entrepreneurs what worked and what didn’t work in their campaigns
- And much, much more!
Location: Vancouver, B.C. – March 13th 2014
Simon Fraser University (Downtown Campus)
1500 Xerox Conference Room
Vancouver, BC V6B 5K3
- Full interactive day 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Light breakfast and break beverages
- Light lunch
- Sample email templates
- Campaign Internet Resources Directory
- E-Book – “Your Capital Edge – The 4 S’s of Crowdfunding
- Workshop fee – $289.00
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada crowdfunding hub providing education, advocacy and networking opportunities in the rapidly evolving crowdfunding industry. NCFA Canada is a community-based, membership-driven entity that was formed at the grass roots level to fill a national need in the market place. Join our growing network of industry stakeholders, fundraisers and investors. Increase your organization’s profile and gain access to a dynamic group of industry front runners. Learn more About Us | Prezi or contact us at email@example.com.