The Fundees Leaderboard
CREATE A CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN FROM APRIL 9TH
(Competition Period: May 5 - Jun 23, 2014)
How it Works
Entrepreneurs across Canada (excluding Quebec) compete in a crowdfunding competition for Funding, a coveted Fundees Award and other valuable prizes. Competitors, funders, and supporters can follow the competition with the LIVE Leaderboard hosted on both The Funding Roadshow and the NCFA websites.
Prizes and Incentives
Grand Prize Package:
- A coveted Fundees Trophy
- A Winner Promotion package including Media and Community Partner coverage and publicity and a Profile in The Fundees Winner Video (valued at $2500+)
- A Future equity crowdfunding campaign and coaching package credit on the FundRazr platform with FundRazr fees waived (note: costs may still apply for 3rd party fees)
- A Startup Marketing Kit courtesy CrowdClan including feature article and banners on The CrowdClan website, a hosted phone solution for 5 users and either domain names and hosting for a year or business card design/printing for the winning team.
All Qualified Campaign Owners will also receive:
- A cloud infrastructure services package (courtesy of CANARIE) valued at $2,000 and
- An invitation to join the FundRazr Equity Crowdfunding cohort #1. This exclusive cohort will receive Beta access to the upcoming FundRazr Equity platform, exclusive event access and networking opportunities, and coaching on crowdfunding regulations and best practices.
FundRazr is Canada’s most successful crowdfunding platform with $45M raised in 20+ countries. Based in Vancouver, FundRazr was named 2013 Most Promising Start-Up by BCTIA. FundRazr offers an innovative Suite of Business Crowdfunding Solutions. Learn more at business.fundrazr.com
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada crowdfunding hub providing education, advocacy and networking opportunities in the rapidly evolving crowdfunding industry. NCFA Canada is a community-based, membership-driven entity that was formed at the grass roots level to fill a national need in the market place. Join our growing network of industry stakeholders, fundraisers and investors. Increase your organization’s profile and gain access to a dynamic group of industry front runners. Learn more eBrochure | Prezi or contact us at email@example.com.