September 26th, 2018
Ottawa Event (Nov 14, 2014): Crowdfunding Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy
Carleton University | Ryan Davies | Oct 30, 2014
The Carleton University Student Philanthropy Council and HATCH will be hosting a crowd funding workshop Friday November 14th
The workshop will be taking place at 1125@Carleton which is located on the 4th floor of the Human Computer Interaction Building which is located on campus near the Colonel By Drive entrance and Parking Lot 8.
- The workshop will run from 11:00am until 2:00 pm
- Sign in will begin at 10:30am with coffee
- The first section will focus on crowd funding and entrepreneurship (11:00am - 12:00pm)
- The second section will focus on crowd funding and philanthropy ( 12:30pm - 1:30pm)
- Participants have the choice to take part in one half of the day or they may take part in both. The morning section will focus on entrepreneurship and crowd funding while the afternoon will focus on philanthropy and crowdfunding
- All participants will receive a free lunch as a part of this work shop. Lunch will take place between 12:00 and 12:30. If you intend on only coming for the second half of the day please arrive at 12:00 for lunch.
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada crowdfunding hub providing education, advocacy and networking opportunities in the rapidly evolving crowdfunding industry. NCFA Canada is a community-based, membership-driven entity that was formed at the grass roots level to fill a national need in the market place. Join our growing network of industry stakeholders, fundraisers and investors. Learn more About Us | Support Canadian Crowdfunding.