September 26th, 2018
Now OPEN: 2017 Annual Alternative Finance Crowdfunding in Canada Survey
NCFA Canada About Us | Craig Asano | May 8, 2017
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada has announced the launch of its 3rd alternative finance crowdfunding survey in Canada for platforms, investors and companies as part of its annual exercise in providing Canadian benchmarks on market size, volume, market activity, platform characteristics, jobs, and key stakeholder sentiments.
Crowdfunding leverages technology, the internet and digital marketing to streamline the process of raising capital from a full stack of investors while filling an under-serviced funding gap in venture markets. As technologies, markets and models continue to evolve in alternative finance and fintech crowdfunding markets globally, everyone from policy makers to portal operators and industry participants to economic development agencies have a need to better understand the emerging landscape that is on its way to being an integral part of raising up to $5M of capital online to launch, grow, and commercialize ventures.
- Last year, NCFA published the first comprehensive set of industry-led research in a
groundbreaking study titled, 2016 Alternative Finance Crowdfunding in Canada report, that benchmarked industry growth at 48% from 2013-2015 and predicted the 2016 market volume to be $190 million (Download the report now).
- This year in 2017 in addition to our annual Canadian platform survey, we are expanding the scope of the survey to capture both investor and company sentiment which will provide a richer view of perspectives and help identify key insights and challenges relevant to market development and participation. Help us measure industry growth and Take the survey now (5-20mins)
TAKE THE 2017 ALTERNATIVE FINANCE CROWDFUNDING SURVEY NOW:
1. FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCE ONLINE FUNDING PLATFORMS (Canadian equity, debt, P2P marketplace lending, reward / perk, donation, revenue sharing (royalties), crowdsales and new fintech models)
2. FOR COMPANIES (Startups and Scale-ups interested in raising up to $5M of capital to launch of grow their venture)
3. FOR INVESTORS (Retail, accredited, VCs, PE, family offices, funding groups)
* Please help encourage participation by sharing this link: http://bit.ly/2perd2N
Learn more... about confidentiality, deadline and gift cards!
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada non-profit actively engaged with both social and investment crowdfunding stakeholders across the country. NCFA Canada provides education, research, leadership, support and networking opportunities to over 1500+ members and works closely with industry, government, academia, community and eco-system partners and affiliates to create a strong and vibrant crowdfunding industry in Canada. Learn more at ncfacanada.org.